Saturday, August 23, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Favorite Item: I usually go for the protein style cheese burger.
- "3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.
- "4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.
"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.
*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."
- "Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.
- "3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.
- "Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.
- "Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
- "Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).
- "Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!
- Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!
- Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em
- "Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.
- "Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
- "Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
First top 5 is going to be movies that you should see.
These are not necessary my favorite movies, just movies I obsess over!
1. Memento - This is def. my favorite movie....at least in the top three. It is a movie that makes you think and it was so ahead of it's time when it came out. Such a dark movie. LOVE it!!!
2. Scent of a Woman - Boooyaa! I really enjoy it and can watch it over and over. Teaches you about life and where you belong in the world. It also teaches you about conformity and how it can hurt you.
3. Pulp Fiction - An outside of the box flick that I just adore. Acting is fantastic. Just a great movie.
4. American Beauty - It is one of those movies that you need to see over and over again. I like movies that have a dark side to them. AB has one...you just don't know about it. Def. going to be a cult classic of it's time
5. The Shawshank Redemption - WOW! Another flick that has a dark side to it, but they sneak it in. This has every element that you need in a movie. You laugh, you cry, you are excited, you cheer for the underdog. It is a movie that make you think, not only about our justice system, but your judge of character and how you view yourself.
These are my top five movies that I think everyone should see at least once. You don't have to like it.
Please share your top 5!