Saturday, August 2, 2008

Top 5 list

I am going to start doing these....I hope you share your top 5!

First top 5 is going to be movies that you should see.

These are not necessary my favorite movies, just movies I obsess over!

1. Memento - This is def. my favorite movie....at least in the top three. It is a movie that makes you think and it was so ahead of it's time when it came out. Such a dark movie. LOVE it!!!

2. Scent of a Woman - Boooyaa! I really enjoy it and can watch it over and over. Teaches you about life and where you belong in the world. It also teaches you about conformity and how it can hurt you.

3. Pulp Fiction - An outside of the box flick that I just adore. Acting is fantastic. Just a great movie.

4. American Beauty - It is one of those movies that you need to see over and over again. I like movies that have a dark side to them. AB has one...you just don't know about it. Def. going to be a cult classic of it's time

5. The Shawshank Redemption - WOW! Another flick that has a dark side to it, but they sneak it in. This has every element that you need in a movie. You laugh, you cry, you are excited, you cheer for the underdog. It is a movie that make you think, not only about our justice system, but your judge of character and how you view yourself.

These are my top five movies that I think everyone should see at least once. You don't have to like it.

Please share your top 5!

No comments: