Favorite Item: I usually go for the protein style cheese burger.
- "3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.
- "4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.
"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.
*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."
- "Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.
- "3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.
- "Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.
- "Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
- "Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).
- "Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!
- Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!
- Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em
- "Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.
- "Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
- "Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.