Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.
I am 30 years old, an Arizona native. I got married to Ryan, 2.5 years ago in Las Vegas, Nevada (which is the same place he proposed). We have the CUTEST dog in the world named, TiVO (yes, like the DVR). We adopted him almost two years ago. I have a BA in graphic design and will be receiving a certificate in website design very, very soon.
This photo was just taken on my cruise to the Caribbean. Sorry for the windblown hair.
15 facts - I am not too sure how "interesting" these are:
- I am an Arizona native
- I still grew after high school...around 2"
- I am a whore for Chipotle....eat it several times a week
- I can roll my tongue like a taco and crease it in the middle
- I have two tattoos and my navel is pierced
- One of the tattoos was done by my uncle
- Did archery as a kid
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
- Love to play poker (Texas Hold 'em) online or live
- I am tongue tied
- Lived in a haunted house
- Have have 6 different families. My mom's adopted family and biological family, real dad's family, step dad #1's family, step dad #2's family, in-laws.
- I LOVE board and card games
- I am obsessed with textures. Paper, clothes, other sorts of textures. I just walk down the street with my hand out....touching and feeling everything.
- My eyes change color throughout the day