Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Dulce is "sweet" in Spanish. I was thinking of names for my business and knew I only wanted one name for it and 4 to 5 letters. I started putting words into a Spanish/English translator and one of the words was sweet/dulce. I loved it!!!

The down side....Dolce (sweet in Italian) is a name of a high-end salon in the valley....they get us confused a lot. I still wonder how many people call the salon looking for invitations? I still get people say Dolce....like the salon? I'll just stop by some time. Uh.....no!

Back to the name. I am very uncreative when it comes to words. VERY. I use creativity all up on design. I have nothing left for the written word. I originally wanted this blog to be all about my life and business.....but now, I just want to focus on my life. My sweet life with Ryan and Tivo.

No comments: