Monday, July 21, 2008

MASH


Remember MASH as a kid?? Where you and your girlfriends find out your fate in life. Are you going to live in a Mansion or a Shack. Apartment or a house. I LOVED this game. I use to make variations of this game. So in 2008, we can do it electronically and I shamefully stole this off of Mya'a Blog (who stole this from another friend's blog).

Here are my results (we had to choose 5 answers in each category):
  • You will marry Ryan.
  • After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in LA in your fabulous Apartment.
  • You will have 1 kid(s) together.
  • The family will zoom around in a Purple Lexus.
  • You will spend your days as a SAHM (stay at home mom), and live happily ever after.

How crazy is this? I will marry Ryan and have only 1 kid! Sweet!!!! The wild honeymoon is correct....I think bed bugs in China count as wild.


To play: Go to: http://www.espin.com/mash-game.php

No comments: