Monday, September 21, 2009

Awesome Girl Award


Thanks Mya!

1. Favorite smell: Orange Blossoms in the spring or rain

2. Favorite memory: Watching Ryan, when our fathers was reading our hand ceremony at our wedding or when I walked on fire and glass.....I thought I could take on the world!

3. Favorite breakfast food: French Toast

4. Favorite comebacks: Whatever

5. Favorite season: Spring

6. Favorite writing utensil: Fat liquid ink pens

7. Favorite Ice Cream: Strawberry cheese cake with lots graham cracker crust

8. Favorite Quote: "It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not," unknown.

9. Favorite Coffee Accouterments: Cinnamon Dolce Latte

10. Favorite Day: Saturday because I feel like my weekend isn't over yet.

I pass my award on to: Every girl reading this! Copy and paste it in your blog or reply to me.

1 comment:

PeasOut said...

Ooh, fire and glass? I sense a story...