Thursday, September 10, 2009

My First Ultrasound!

I had my first ultrasound yesterday. NO SILLIES! Not for what you are thinking. There is no peanut growing inside my uterus! They did an ultrasound on my abdomen. I rather enjoyed the ultrasound. The little rolly thing was very soothing and really helped my stomach. I was in a lot of pain and it really helped relieve some pressure. The room was dark and a good temp. It was just a very relaxing 15 minutes. I wish I got to stay longer.

The doctor will get my results in a few days. The tech wouldn't give me any results, but did say she seen some stuff that the doc will be interested in.

On Monday is my biopsy on my intestines and other stuff inside me. They will also get photos of my intestines and colon. NOT excited about the process or the stuff that goes on the day before. I am on an ALL clear liquid diet Sunday. What the HELL am I going to do? No Chipotle? I might just die. At least I will loose a few pounds. Fingers crossed anyways.


School Update: I dropped short bus class after the first day. Seriously don't need to be learning how to turn on a computer. So now I am taking a Database class, Web design 1 and a Flash class, online. I am really liking them and learning something at least. Today is my first quiz! I even studied! Shocking I know.

1 comment:

Hyder Ali said...

I hope you find out what's been causing so much pain! Good to hear that you dropped that stupid class. I'm still amazed that people don't know how to use a computer. How do they get along in life?