Friday, November 6, 2009

5 Questions Friday

Jenni did this on her blog and I thought it was cute and good way to get to know each other. You can go on the blog at the and add your link to share your answers with the bloggers (its not working for some reason....post next Friday).

1. What is your dream job?
Kind of in it (graphic designer). But I would LOVE to open a bakery. I can't bake and I can't cook, but some how.....bakeries have been a dream business. Think Sprinkles.

2. What song could you play over and over?
Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam. Great song, plus you are trying the entire time to figure out what the heck Eddie Vedder is saying.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
Email, but if I don't respond to it right away, then I forget.

4. What is your must have beauty product?
Chap stick and moisturizer. I like the Oil of Olay with spf in it.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
Sorry....not a huge fan.....but highly respect the guy and defiantly an artist.

No comments: