Friday, November 20, 2009

ABCs of Jamie

I stole this off of Jenni's blog. She always has the cutest posts!

A - Age: 29 (makes me sigh each time I think about it)
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Laundry
D - Dog's name: TiVO
E - Essential start your day item: A shower
F - Favorite color: Purple, but lately it has been gray
G - Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold)
H - Height: 5'2
I - Instrument you play: None....at all
J - Job title: Graphic designer
K - Kid(s): None, just TiVO and Gage
L - Living arrangements: I live with my husband, 1 dog and 1 fish
M - Mom's name: Jill
N - Nicknames: Jame or hey you
O - Overnight hospital: Once when I was in an accident. I spent a few days. I have been to the hospital for other reasons.
P - Pet peeve(s): smacking gums or chewing with your mouth open or slurping drinks.
Q - Quote from a movie:
"Can I go to the bathroom?"
"Don't belong."
"Don't belong?"
"No, don't be long." - Whole Nine Yards
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 brother. I had a step sister and a step brother
T - Time you wake: 5:20am
U - Underwear: Yes of course
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas
W - Workout style: Uhhhhhh? What is that you called "workout"? I don't understand the term....[looking it up in the dictionary] Aghhhh, yes, workout. Nope! Don't do it.
X - X-rays you've had: I whole bunch on my head and lungs and other parts of my body.
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Yesterday I had a day from hell. It was a horrible day! So finally getting home at 9pm and seeing TiVO and Ryan made my day.
Z- Zoo favorite: Monkeys! They are always so lively and funny to watch.

No comments: