Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish all of you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving!

What I am thankful for: I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for Ryan. I am thankful for a job and a wonderful house. I am thankful for life. I am thankful for the soldiers and their families that unselfishly gave up their holiday for us. To protect us and all of the innocent people that just want freedom.


Where are you going? Ryan and I are heading to Southeastern Arizona to my Grandmother's. We are having Thanksgiving lunch at my Uncle and Aunt's home. Then on Friday afternoon, we are going to LAS VEGAS! YAY! We have a Black Jack tournament. I am hoping to do good. I did VERY well my first tournament. I got to round three out of five. I barely missed round four. Wish us luck.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday....LOVE to eat and be with family.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


No comments: