Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Questions Friday


Haven't done this in a long time!

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
It has changed a lot since I have gotten older. Use to be vegging out on the couch all Sunday, watching TV, pigging out on nachos. Lately it has been books. I like to read books from my Kindle and hate to be interrupted. I forget house cleaning and the needs of my husband and pets.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
Dexter. LOVE that show. I also REALLY LOVED Six Feet Under. What is up with me with serial killers and death. Not to mention Michael C. Hall starred in both of them. Sick, sick mind I've got.

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I can barely speak English.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot. Enough said.



5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.
PEANUT BUTTER M&Ms!!! Hands down. I can suck that packet down in seconds. It should be an Olympic sport!

No comments: