Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Updates

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Ryan and I sure did. We went up north to Cottonwood, where my parents live. Christmas Eve, we spent with my Grandmother. She makes this INCREDIBLE prime rib dinner. I look forward to the day all year. It is just a great night in general. Good food, good people, good times! After dinner, we open up gifts. She knows us all too well! Christmas was a great day as well. We exchange stockings filled with funny gifts. (Step dad gave Ryan an Obama plate. He says he was embarrassed to buy it. Too funny.) We all laugh and have a great time. My Mom prepared a great ham dinner as well. My brother was also able to make it. It was very nice. He had to miss last year, so it was a nice gift to have him there.

Ryan and I made out in the gift department. With the down turned market, I wasn't expecting very much.

Ryan got me a DOG!!! Yay!!! I opened up a box of milk bones. We are still looking for the perfect dog. We have been to many shelters in the valley. They are a little low, due the holidays. I am just so happy that we are getting a dog!

My parents gave us a Wii and all the fun things that go with it. We got the sports package and Guitar Hero! Ryan and I stayed up until 4 am playing the Wii on Friday. It is sooooo much fun! We downloaded the old school games. Super Mario Brothers (1,2 and 3) for old school Nintendo. Here we have this incredible game consoled with incredible graphic capabilities....and we play the old school Nintendo games. Ironic.

Ryan's parents gave us a really cool vase. I'll take photos soon. It is super pretty and a great addition to our home.

We also got gift cards and clothes. Sheets for our bed, as well as a down comforter from other family members. It was such a great Christmas!


Triathlon: The workouts are going ok. I feel that I am not any where near where I should be at. I HATE going to the gym. I try to go as much as possible. I like to go ride 7 miles on the bike. I HATE running and I haven't got in the pool yet. I really need to step up my game. I have a LOOOOOOONG way to go!
  • 800 meter swim (1/2 mile)
  • 13 Mile bike ride
  • 5k (3.2 miles) run
Like I said.......a LOOOOOOOONG way to go until May.


Quadruplets: My old co-worker's wife just delivered QUADRUPLETS! They were born on the 29th.

Baby A = 3lbs 12 oz - Ellie
Baby B = 3lbs 2 oz - Sophie
Baby C = 3lbs 8 oz - Kylie
Baby D = 3lbs 2 oz - Elijah

You can view their blog (click here). They have documented their family.

All the babies are healthy and breathing on there own. Mom is doing good as well. Congratulations Crisanti Family! We wish you all the best.


I hope you all have a fun, but safe, New Years!

No comments: