Sunday, December 6, 2009

5 Questions Friday


1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year? I/we are not doing much this year (parents, In-laws). So I am going to say TiVO getting doggie behavior lessons. I am really wanting to buy blankets and sweatshirts for the homeless or care packages for the troops. That will be a great gift!

2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas? Not very much this year - three.

3. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why? I don't have one that sticks out at all. I liked 3rd grade....but it wasn't because of the teacher. I liked my friends.

5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why? I would have liked to live in the 60's as an young adult. The music, the culture, the art, the drugs. I would have liked it.

1 comment:

Hyder Ali said...

Your #5 answer is groovy.