Monday, December 21, 2009

Five Questions Friday (I know it is Monday)


1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?
I was in LOVE with New Kids on The Block.

2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
Last two years I did photo cards. This year I made my own (see below post).

3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
Martha Stewart. She is such a pro at EVERYTHING! I would love so much advice on cooking, baking, stationery, decorating and especially business stuff. LOVE MARTHA!!

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
Debit card!!! LOL! Love me some Chipotle! I do like to use my Crock Pot. I just wish I knew more recipe (Hint: I would like you to share some recipes please!)

5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
Jacket. I am always wearing one. Yes, especially in the summer. It is 115 degrees outside and 72 inside. A little too cold for my liking.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

LOVE this website! My MIL bought my the cookbook for Christmas :)