Monday, December 14, 2009

Honest Scrap


I was given the Honest Scrap Award by Mya. So this means I have to share 10 Honest Facts about me, and then pass the torch to 7 other bloggers!

  1. I usually sabotage most of the things I really want to do/accomplished. I don't want to fail, so I fail-on-purpose before I really get an opportunity. (Like the triathlon and school)
  2. I am very sad that my dog, Tivo like Ryan more. I wish he treated us equal or at least pretended to care a little bit about me.
  3. I find myself very odd that my two favorite shows of all time are Six Feet Under and Dexter (and it is not because I am a Michael C. Hall fan). It is all about death and horrible family dynamics.
  4. I wish I was more motivated to do more stuff and get stuff accomplished. I have no clue why I am so lazy. I wish I can be more like Ryan.
  5. I don't like leftovers and much prefer any restaurant food to a good home cooked meal.
  6. I feel stupid when it comes to grammar, spelling and pronunciation. I can't do any of them and I don't know why. It makes me feel very ashamed and stupid. When people point it out to me....of course it is better and I need to know what I did wrong and maybe correct it. But a big part of me gets my feelings hurt and makes me feel sad and ashamed.
  7. I HATE my hair and thighs.
  8. I hold grudges.
  9. I like to cry when I am driving home from work.
  10. I wish I fit in more at work and had "friends", but I just really don't like a lot of the people I work with.
So I am not going to pass along to 7 people, however....I would love for 7 people to contact me and share their 10 Honest Facts!

No comments: