Tuesday, December 22, 2009

List Progress....


#7 - Try 10 new restaurants (3/10)
Latte girls and I went to Sauce. It is owned by the same people of NoRTH. Fox Restaurant Concepts did not let me down, I loved it. I was reasonably priced (one pizza and two drinks it was $15). Great atmosphere, great service, fantastic pizza.....you can't ask for anything more! I give it 3.5 stars out of 4.


# 12 - Cook 10 new dishes (1/10)
I made shredded Green Chili meat in my slow cooker. It was delish and I will cook it again. Great for parties as well!

Recipe:
1 Chuck Roast (any size)
1 Small can of green chili
1 Small can of jalapeƱos
1/2 cup of water
1 onion (if you want)
Season with cumin and other stuff

Cook on low for 10+ hours.
Take the meat out and cut the fat and shred the meat.
Season with more cumin and anything else you want to through in the pot.



#97 - Use my cloth bags for shopping (4/15)
Used my bags twice this weekend!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yummy, I love making green chili in the crock pot so yummy and so little work!