Monday, December 14, 2009

Five Questions Friday


I know it is Monday.....somehow I always remember Five Questions Friday on Monday. It should be changed!!

1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?
He left them....I think I will do the same when I have children.

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...
Christmas day. On Christmas eve, we would get to open one gift. However, I always masterminded the process of finding out what all the gifts were under the tree. I pretty much knew what 80% of them were. So when it came around Christmas Eve, I would open up one I really wasn't sure about.

I still to this day try to find out what the gifts are. I am REALLY trying VERY had not to cheat this year. Doing good so far!

3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?
I really like going to my Grandma Shirley's home on Christmas eve. It is so much fun, plus she makes this INCREDIBLE dinner.
4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?
I like the simplicity of white lights.

5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?
Not at all.

1 comment:

Buy a Degree said...

Now in a advance technology period everyone can anything and now it is also possible to buy a online college degree.